California Farm & Ranch Insurance
Independent insurance agency providing farm and ranch insurance for Fairfield and all of California.
Solano Insurance Services understands the needs of farm or ranch owners in California – you can find our offices in Fairfield, and our clients all around CA.
A farm or ranch can be both your place of work and your home. No matter your situation you need to make sure that you protect it. Our insurance policies are made to benefit your personal and farming needs, whether you use the farm solely for business or as your home as well.
We’re Here For You
Our farm and ranch insurance program is focused to protect risks associated with your business or home. We understand the importance of protecting you and your business. We recognize that your farm may need specific and unique needs in order for it to be protected properly.
Solano Insurance Services provides protection for field crops, row crops, orchards, vineyards, and more. We compare quotes and coverage options from several top providers, so we can provide you the most accurate farm and ranch insurance policy tailored just for you.
To talk with one of our helpful team members about your farm and ranch insurance needs, contact us today.
CA Farm & Ranch Insurance Options
There are several farm and ranch insurance options that may best suit your unique needs:
- Farm Dwelling Coverage – This insurance will cover your personal property in the event of a fire, theft, or other covered loss. Additional living expenses or loss of rental income may also be included.
- Farm Personal Property Coverage – Tractors, feed, farm animals/livestock, machinery, and equipment are integral to your farm’s success. Farm personal property coverage is designed to protect all of your farm’s personal property. Crop coverage is available for your field crops, row crops, orchards, and vineyards. We have many programs designed to protect your grape growing and harvesting operation from the vine to the bottle.
- Farm Outbuilding Coverage – This insurance can protect sheds, barns, detached garages, or other outbuildings against fire, water damage, lightning, windstorms, hail, vandalism, theft, and other perils.
- Farm Liability Coverage – This insurance provides you the right protection for the unexpected situation. Farm liability coverage can protect you from accidental bodily injuries, medical expenses, or property damage that you are liable for.
Some other coverage options may include:
- Auto Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Every farm is unique – request a free quote or call us at 707-425-8045 today to find out how to get the best price and value on farm and ranch insurance for you.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from California's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.